- breakfast always should be warm, that consists from prepared (thermally processed products). It is not necessary to have yoghurt for breakfast (its properties — very cold), raw vegetables, a cup of coffee, sandwiches. Eat porridges, omelette, stewed vegetables, if sandwiches — at least hot, if coffee — then with milk (boiled). For those who has got used to drink coffee in the morning there is a good alternative — coffee drinks with chicory (“Kurzeme”, “Summer”).
- Do not try to use a considerable quantity of raw vegetables and fruit for the sake of vitamins — their importance is overestimated. All raw, thermally not processed products (including drinks — unboiled water and “crude” i.e. not boiled milk, sour-milk products) are heavy for digestion. Certainly, in a diet should be present crude fiber, but at reasonable limits. All diets with lots of crude salads and litres of kefir — are harmful, raw food diet as food system is harmful too. The main point — is preservation of fully functioning digestive fire then everything essential will be acquired by the organism.
- Do not drink cold drinks before, during and especially after hot food. It is necessary to wash down with warm, better simply boiled water. To wash down meal with lemonade, or to eat ice-cream after meal — a knockout for a stomach.
- Hot boiled water (tea temperature) — excellent means for maintenance of digestive heat and treatment of already arisen indigestion. It is useful to drink at least half-glass before meal, especially before breakfast, and in general during the day. If you had to eat something not too digestible (for example “dry food” on the journey, or sandwiches, etc.) — it is better to wash down sandwiches not with tea or coffee, but with boiled water.
- That we eat the first, that is next the heart — is especially significant for a stomach. If it something not useful (dry either cold food, or coffee in themorning, on an empty stomach) — that is doubly not useful, if it is something useful (boiled water) — that is twice useful.
- Do not eat old products, try to use freshly cooked food, at least eat it not later than the next day from the preparation moment. The ready food keeping in fridge for a long time becomes heavy. It doesn’t concern unprepared products — frozen, they can be stored as much as long. But that is already prepared — needs to be eaten in during the day. Such ready dishes convenient in modern life offered in cookeries, shouldn’t eat, since we do not know how long they are stored already. They can be bought, only if we are completely assured that they are prepared today.
- Do not eat anything till the earlier eaten food will be completely digested. To throw something constantly in oneself — is a bad habit. One should eat when a healthy feeling of hunger arises.
The use of following products harms to the person with any constitution and in any situation, you should eat them as less as possible.
- Any smoked products. Smoking has been thought up for food preservation when there were no refrigerators. Now there is no necessity in it, and we eat these products only because of their juicy aroma. Besides it is necessary to tell that now there is only few smoked products — this aroma is reached by product immersing in a solution that is nitrate containing salts, so-called “a liquid smoke” — pure poison.
- Coffee. It is very cold and easy on properties. By definition of Tibetans: “Coffee strengthens all illnesses”. If you drink it— then it’s better with boiled milk and brown sugar, it softens a little its properties.
- Ice-cream. Very heavy and very cold. The period in a year when its use is rather harmless — hot days from the middle of May to the middle of July.
- Chocolate. Combines the heavy, cold and easy properties, “revolting” product. There are useful substances in it, but it is harmful to digestion.
- Carbonated beverages: lemonades, champagne.
- Marinaded and tinned products. There is no manpower in them, and marinaded products with vinegar are too sour and strongly increase “bile”.
Incompatible combinations of products.
Milk: it is incompatible with
- Meat products (“Any kind of meat should not even adjoin to any white dairy product”). The example — meat in the swept away sauce, etc. Same concerns fish. For example — Finnish “offer” — soup from a salmon with milk.
- Fruit and berries (a strawberry with milk, and other desserts)
- Alcohol (alcoholic drinks of liquor kind of “Bejlis”, including milk; to wash down milk after alcohol)
- Sour-milk products together with milk
- Any products with the expressed sour taste
- raw vegetables, fruit and greens with milk.
Summarizing, milk is compatible to grains (groats, bread), honey, butter. Meat is incompatible:
- With fish
- Milk and dairy products
Fish is incompatible:
- With eggs (fish “in Polish”)
Extreme combinations of products:
- Ice-cream with alcohol (e.g. ice-cream with cognac — heavy, cold + hot, sharp);
- Coffee with ice-cream
- Chocolate with alcohol
- Carrots “in Korean” (heavy, cold carrots + hot red pepper)
- Smoked products with hot spices